PETER S. MOELLER
Peter S. Moeller is the founder of Moeller, PA. Peter is a transactional attorney who focuses on the representation of clients in residential real estate transactions. He has assisted thousands of clients with the purchase and/or sale of real property over the course of his career. He thoroughly enjoys meeting with his clients on the day of closing to assist them with the final steps of their purchase.
Mr. Moeller was raised in New Bern and is a graduate of New Bern High School. He is an active member of Garber Methodist Church. In his spare time Mr. Moeller enjoys golf, boating, and spending time with his wife and two sons.
In May of 2020 Peter was elected to the Council of the Real Property Section of the North Carolina Bar Association, and is currently serving as the Secretary/Treasurer. He is also Chair of the Consumer Protection Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate Purchases and Sales
- Residential Refinance Transactions
- Loan Modifications
- IRS Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Real Property Title Examinations
- Real Property Document Preparation (Deeds, Contracts, Easements, Agreements, etc.)
- Bachelor of Science (Zoology), North Carolina State University, 2002, magna cum laude
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law, 2005
- North Carolina State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Craven County Bar Association
- Judicial District 3B Bar Association
- NCBA Real Property Section – Council Member
Honors and Distinctions
- “Rising Star,” North Carolina Super Lawyers, 2019